- MSU scientists develop climate resilient rice as part of $10 million grant
- MSU researchers support renewed DOE-funded efforts on bioenergy and biproducts innovation
- MSU agronomy professor receives national agronomy Early Career Award
- MSU scientists tackle herbicide-resistant weeds with high-tech innovation
- MSU breeding program creating quality horses
The National Center for Alluvial Aquifer Research conducts research and provides information on water use issues for agriculture and natural resources in the Lower Mississippi River Basin.